Friday, November 28, 2008

Shopping with the uncles

So we're out shopping this afternoon, with Grayson in tow, and he and his uncles are talking about everything. We were in Ann Taylor, when all of a sudden, I look over and Grayson is standing right in front of one of their fully dressed mannequins, squeezing her boobs and smiling. He looks at me and says, "Boobs are cute, Mom!"
Oh brother (literally)... what am I in for??
Anyone get any good deals this morning? I headed out to our local Wal-Mart about 6:45am and picked up a VSmile Pocket for Grayson, that I plan to keep hidden unless we are taking a long car or plane trip. I purchased it for $24.99 and they're usually between $60-70. I thought that was a good deal. Other than Gymboree having everything an additional 25% off, I didn't do too much damage today. =)

1 comments:

Sommer's said...

That is hilarious. You will have to save that story for when he gets married!