Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Random Things...

This has been circulating on Facebook as well as in the blogging world, so here it goes:

1. I don't go anywhere in the morning until after I've showered.
2. I love all books by Karen Kingsbury, and I think I own them all, too!
3. I hate ketchup, mayonnaise, and relish.
4. I love bargains -- one of my favorite stores is TJ Maxx.
5. I'm looking forward to my little boys wearing matching clothes. (I'm already stocking up... don't tell Jerry!)
6. I have lived in Kansas all of my life.
7. I have a birthmark on my leg that has 135 freckles on it... some of my middle school girlfriends counted the freckles one day at recess.
8. I knew that I wanted to be an OT when I was in high school.
9. I have worked at the same hospital since I graduated from OT school... it's been 7 years now!
10. I love Clorox wipes!
11. Cruises are, by far, one of my favorite ways to vacation. In fact, I'm a platinum member of Royal Caribbean since we've cruised so much. =)
12. If I wasn't an OT or stay-at-home mom, I would love to be a realtor or travel agent.
13. I can't believe that I am 30 and still get zits.
14. I love purses... more than shoes or clothes. Definitely purses.
15. I am 5'1" and one of my brothers is 6'5". How did that happen?
16. I've always wanted long, skinny legs.
17. I straighten my hair every morning.
18. I am married to my best friend.
19. I have implemented the "take your shoes off while you're inside" rule at our house and I wish I'd done it sooner!
20. I would be pregnant for an additional 3 months if I'd get a 12 week old baby instead of a newborn at birth.
21. I'm very thankful for our church.
22. I could eat Lemonheads or Laffy Taffy every day and not get sick of them.
23. I feel blessed to have been mentored by two wonderful women at two different times in my life.
24. I have had major gum surgery twice.
25. I originally thought Facebook was a waste of time, but I must say that I've enjoyed it since I joined!

Tag to anyone who has not done this list yet... I feel like I'm one of the last...

0 comments: