We arrived home from the hospital on Sunday around lunchtime, much to the dismay of the hospital staff. It was like they wanted us to stay... looking at me like I was crazy to want to be in my own house, with my own bed. =) Ha! It is great to be home. Here is Carter all snuggled in his first ride in his carseat... HOME!
Grayson has been a great big brother... asking frequently if he can hold Carter. He loves to help in any way that he can, although he's already informed me that he's "not changing ANY of Carter's stinky diapers."
Checking him out...
Carter has found his thumb! I am glad about that... his own self-soother! It definitely has helped us at night. He is still so uncoordinated, though, and sometimes his whole fist ends up in his mouth. Carter is sporting one of his KU outfits in honor of the awesome KU victory over OU last night, and his darling socks are from Aunt Kristen and Uncle Dave. He has a pair in every color!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my...he is sooooo cute! I am glad things are going well. I tried to call earlier today to check on you and others had the same idea, so I will try again tomorrow. Can't wait to catch up.
Julie!! He is so precious! I cannot wait to meet him...hold
him...kiss him!!! :) Sounds like
you are doing great! So happy to
hear that!
Love, Nanci :)
He is so sweet! Those pictures in the KU gear remind me of the one of Grayson in that same outfit!
Easter cannot get here fast enough!!
What a STUD.
congratulations!!! we are so excited for you guys! carter is a gorgeous baby! such a handsome boy! grayson looks like he is really enjoying having carter around!
Post a Comment