Sunday, June 21, 2009

Carter's Baptism and Father's Day...

Our sweet Carter Elliott was baptized today at church. It was a special day and a fun rememberance of Grayson's baptism which happened 4 years ago on Father's Day. Dr. Marsh baptized Carter, and Dr. Richard Spann was the Elder present at his baptism. Carter just smiled at Dr. Marsh throughout the service, and did just great! He was so sweet...
A view of the baptism with a pretty shot of the stained glass window
Here we are after the service... Carter's sleeping peacefully =)
And, to the two sweetest Dads that I know... I love you very much and I'm so thankful that God has blessed me with you in my life! (Dad, Jerry, and Carter are sitting outside on Mom and Dad's deck at their new house...)
Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

The Allen's said...

what? we had no clue they got a new house. how fun!!!

Sommer's said...

What a special father's day! Your parents moved?!