Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Here are a few fun snapshots of our Christmas Eve and Christmas Day festivities. Grayson, Mom, and I all decorated gingerbread houses on Christmas Eve. Grayson (and Mom/Nana) have new matching red aprons, complete with their names on them, thanks to Miss Debbie!Looking serious... then silly!
Brentley, Grayson, and Fletch (a.k.a. "The Boys")

Jerry and I took Grayson to the kids' Christmas Eve service at church, and then we all came back to Mom and Dad's for dinner. Our friends, the Nelsons, joined us for soups, salads, and desserts. Here's the fam -- we missed you, David and Kristen!The "kids"... how on earth did Brett and I come from the same parents?? The height gene obviously missed me big time. =)On Christmas morning, we enjoyed opening our gifts together at our house before heading out to visit Jerry's family in Galva. It was soooo cute... as soon as Grayson woke up, he headed straight to his stocking on the fireplace, to see if Santa had left him some goodies. Then he went to check out the plate of homemade puppy chow and chocolate milk that we left out for Santa and his reindeer. When he saw that all the food was gone, and there were just crumbs left, he looked at me very seriously and said, "Oh my goodness!!" He was in utter disbelief. So cute!

Having fun with a cool wooden pizza puzzle and his forktruck

After getting back from spending most of the day with Jerry's family, we headed to see Mom, Dad, and Brett on Christmas evening. Brett and Grayson both loved the new crane!Grayson and Nana playing a new game -- "What's in Ned's Head?"With the hubby =)
Hard to believe that we'll be a family of four in just over 7 weeks!!
Merry Christmas 2008!

3 comments:

fanaticnascarweathermom said...

Ahhhhh...you are scaring me with the 7 weeks comment. I think I remember that you are having a c-section, so I have another week after you. But I can't remember. Either way, this is going crazy fast!
You looked great in your red sweater by the way! Merry Christmas!

Theresa Walker said...

Looks like you truly had a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! We were in Wichita for Christmas, but Easton was really sick the whole time. I hope you all are well - thanks for posting pictures of you. You look so cute!