Did what? you might ask...
I decided to jump into the Facebook world. Yikes! =) I totally feel like Facebook missed "my" generation, but that it was meant for my younger brothers and their friends. When it first started, hardly anyone my age (in their 30s) was on there, but over the last several months, I have heard multiple people (in their 30s) talk about how much they've enjoyed using Facebook. And, how I needed to join.
I think I still really like the blogging world more... but it is fun to catch up with some long-lost elementary, high school, college, and youth group friends and find out what they are up to.
We'll see how it goes. Jerry definitely thinks I'm crazy. But, he's also in his 30s. =)
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
tell jerry i give him 3 months before he jumps on the band wagon too! it is so fun, different than blogging, but fun in its own way. glad to have you on board.
okay---i will find you and add you as a friend :)
Good to see you on Facebook! I just joined a couple months ago, and it's been fun to keep up with friends in a new way.
...
A new way to spend more hours on the computer. Hmmmm
Post a Comment