We had our first snow of the season yesterday. Grayson has been obsessed with the snow, ever since the weatherman predicted it would come a few days ago! He has been dying to get out in it and throw a few snowballs. Here he is getting his snowball ready...

An action shot...

Loving the cold air and all the white stuff

Grayson attempted to eat snow not only from our front yard, but in the parking lots of Hobby Lobby and Panera -- stops we made today. Ugh. =)

So, while it continued to snow yesterday, we holed up in our warm home in the afternoon and baked! I made 5 tubs of chocolate-covered pretzels with sprinkles. This is what we give as Christmas goodies to our neighbors and co-workers. I put them all in the freezer, to save until the week of Christmas. Yum... they are soooo tasty when they're frozen. =)

And, this is a milestone post for me... post #100! Yea! I have enjoyed the blogging world way more than I could have ever imagined, and mostly because of reading all of YOUR blogs. What a fun way to keep up with friends and family, near and far. I don't know what I'd do without checking blogs on a daily basis -- probably be more productive around the house, but blogs are waaay more fun!
2 comments:
Congrats on post #100!!! And, I can't believe you have snow...I guess it's just because we are still having mild weather down here. Monday's high was around 75, and it's cooled off since then, but not enough to snow.
Snow...looks like fun:) Congratulations on the post#100!
Post a Comment