Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Baby Anderson's name

So, with the most recent post displaying the initials of our soon-to-be addition, I realize that we haven't gone completely public with the name of Baby Anderson. His initials (according to the monogram) are CEA... and you know his last name... so what do you think the C and the E stand for? I'd love to see your responses in the comments section. BUT, for the select few of you that already know, please don't spoil the fun! AND, I promise to let you in on the name secret in a few days. Who knows -- maybe we'll end up liking one of your suggestions better than the name we've already chosen! =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice initials Julie. My son's initials are CEB. So his CE stands for Craig Elliott. A favorite of mine and Craig Elliott Anderson sounds almost as good as Craig Elliott Bair!! I check up on you here all the time and can't wait to see pictures of the new addition. Tell your mom I say hi! Mrs. Laura

Althea said...

Hey Julie,
After seeing the initials, I actually went back and read many of your past posts to see if I'd missed the name announcement anywhere.
I really like the name Caden. Goes well with Grayson.
So my guess would be Caden Elliot.
Looking forward to hearing what it is! And what day did you pick for baby CEA's birthday?

kristen said...

Ha - that is fun! I love seeing all the cute names guessed! Hope you are doing well...can't wait to see you!