Monday, January 5, 2009

It's the little things...


in life that make it a bit more enjoyable. Like the fact that "The Bachelor" premieres tonight with its 13th season. Yeah, it's slightly embarrassing that I enjoy this show so much. Maybe because it has some sense of predictability (Chris: "Ladies... [Bachelor]... this is the final rose tonight.") Or maybe because I love watching the personalities of the dramatic girls and frat-like guys (during Bachelorette seasons).


One must have DVR for shows like these, where there are WAY too many commercials, but somehow you have to see who doesn't get chosen. And, there's something about the poor guys who don't get picked. I did like Jason (this season's Bachelor), and I thought DeAnna was nuts for not choosing him. Back several seasons ago, I thought Meredith was CRAZY for choosing Ian over cute Matthew... but who asked me?


Well, here's to a guilty pleasure that begins tonight, and doesn't stop until... the final rose! Come on -- you know you have guilty pleasures, too. =)

5 comments:

The Allen's said...

Julie! AHHH .... I have seriously been counting down the days until tonights show. I am loving this new season already and am anxious to see who he chooses. This will be fun to watch together. Guilty pleasures all the way!

Theresa Walker said...

Guess who else has it programed on our DVR too? Guess we'll have to keep up with each other's favorite picks for the season!

ourhaskellfamily said...

Julie, so glad to hear from you. It is fun to see your cute prego belly! Congrats on the new one on the way. Thanks for sharing your blog!

Sommer's said...

I am so with you on this one!

Esther said...

I'm hooked too....I stopped watching for several seasons until a friend told me I had to watch Deanna last year--it was a great season and I also thought she was crazy for not choosing Jason:) I can't wait for Monday nights!