- Bringing Grayson home from the hospital -- I remember well that first ride home where I was in tears, my boobs were the size of watermelons, and Jerry was not quite sure what to make of the whole situation...
- Enjoying those first smiles, laughs, words, and most importantly -- the first time he slept for 8 hours straight!!
- Celebrating his 1st and 2nd (and soon to be 3rd) birthdays... amazed at how quickly the years do go by...
- Changing the 11th diarrhea-filled diaper (in less than 12 hours) when Grayson had rotavirus and wondering why in the heck I decided I even wanted kids
- Riding Dumbo and the Matterhorn together at Disneyland last October
- Seeing the fun my own brothers and parents have when they're playing with Grayson, and how he looks forward to the time spent with all of them
- Hearing him sing "Jesus Loves Me" in its entirety this morning. =)
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Memories, memories
Yesterday I went and took a preschool tour, as Grayson will be starting in 2-day/week preschool this fall. I can't believe our little guy will be going to school! In all of this research, discussing with friends, and just plain thinking about him actually starting preschool... it brought back many of the memories I told myself I'd never forget. Like...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Such a sweet post Julie! I must admit I got a little teary-eyed reading the last two. So special!
SO sweet. Keep up the good blogging work! I can't wait for preschool either! :-) Jill
Post a Comment