Grayson LOVES hanging out with his uncles, and had a BLAST hanging out with Uncle Brett (fondly called Uncle Brentley) while he was home from KU this past month. Here's some of their fun times together:

Brett had a great time showing Grayson around Gramps' warehouse, where Brett works when he is home from KU. Brett even let Grayson help him drive the forktruck. Cool!!

Grayson got to shift the forktruck into gear and honk the horn. He thought he was SO BIG!

Blowing bubbles with Uncle Brentley... Grayson LOVES bubbles... he could do bubbles all day.

Remember those little capsule-things that turned into sponges once they soaked in water for awhile? That's what the boys are up to in this picture!

Uncle Brett and Uncle Dave love to wrestle with Grayson. Uncle Brentley had to make up a rule that Grayson can ONLY hit his uncles... no one else. Thanks a lot, Brett. I can't wait until you have kids of your own. =)
2 comments:
I love seeing all the pictures of Grayson and Brett. Andrew has a blast playing with his uncles too. And it makes me laugh, because we too have a rule about how we only tackle and wrastle with uncles. Tackling Mommy is Right Out.
I have not seen a picture of Brett in about 10 years, so I'm glad you're putting names here! I can't believe he is all grown up!!!
Post a Comment