I've been tagged by my friend, Jill, and that means that you must answer all these questions that have to do with 4s. Then, you tag 4 other people to do the same thing. So, here we go:
4 Jobs I've Had:
Hostess at the Garden Cafe
Rehab Aide at Wesley Medical Center
Pharmacy Tech at Dandurand Drugs
Occupational Therapist
4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
Meet the Parents
Father of the Bride
Notting Hill
Meet the Fockers
4 Places I Have Lived:
Wichita, KS
Lawrence, KS
Andover, KS
(that's all, really!!)
4 Shows I Watch:
Grey's Anatomy
House Hunters
A Baby Story
The View
4 Cool Places I've Been:
England
the Caribbean
France
Maine
4 People Who E-mail Me Regularly:
Katie
my parents and brothers
Theresa
Kim
4 Favorite Foods:
Lemonheads
anything from PF Chang's
Snickers Blizzards
the Spin-Dip pizza at Ingredient in Lawrence
4 Places I Would Rather Be:
on a cruise
shopping
at Disneyland or World
getting a pedicure
4 Things I'm Looking Forward To in the Next 12 Months:
Our trip to Disney World in April
David and Kristen's wedding in August
KU in the Final Four (hopefully)
Warmer weather and enjoying our neighborhood pool
4 Goals for the New Year:
to keep up with my blog
to lose weight
to get pregnant and stay pregnant!
to be a better mom and wife
4 Things You Don't Know About Me:
I have no cousins
I have a birthmark on my left leg w/ over 100 freckles on it
I don't leave the house without making my bed
I once scored a 3-point basket while playing w/ my intramural BB team at KU
(I know my brothers and dad are laughing that I added that one...)
4 Things I Wish I Could Be Better At:
Understanding football rules
Desiring to exercise regularly
Not complaining
Not worrying what others think of me
4 Things I Can Cook Without a Recipe:
Ro-tel dip
Taco Salad
Shepherd's Pie
Chicken and Rice
4 Musicians/Groups I Really Like:
Sugarland
Chris Tomlin
Tim McGraw
Natalie Grant
Okay, all done. I tag Anna, Katy, Kim S., and Kim G.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment