Monday, February 4, 2008

Things I love...

Since it is now February, and we are celebrating all things that have to do with love, I thought an appropriate post would be things that I personally LOVE. Here they are, in no specific order:
  • Diet Pepsi
  • KU basketball
  • Grayson's sweet insights
  • my girls' Monday night Bible study
  • Grey's Anatomy and The Bachelor
  • lunches with my Mom
  • shopping and finding a great sale!
  • a Snickers Blizzard
  • spring rolls from Saigon Restaurant
  • Royal Caribbean cruises
  • scrapbooking
  • Feb. 1st -- no more pheasant hunting until November!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang Jules. Whats up with the last one? Let your man shoot a gun every now and then.

Theresa Walker said...

Speaking of the Bachelor...they showed him on the "Dance War" show last night. He's from England (but I wouldn't say he's the "hottest" one they've had). They said the season would start mid-May...are you ready? :)