Sunday, March 2, 2008

"My like Elmo the best, Mommy!"

We had a very fun, busy weekend. After bowling on Friday night, we went to Sesame Street Live on Saturday. Our friend, Jared, graciously gave us FRONT ROW seats! We had a great time and Grayson LOVED it. He just sat in his seat... in complete awe... as all of his "friends" were right there on stage! During the show, Zoe came out and tickled Grayson. He just grinned and flirted with her. Then, Telly came out later and sat on Jerry's lap. =)

Here the gang is doing a similar rendition to "Stomp" -- they were tapping fun percussion rhythms with trashcan lids. (I don't think Grayson even covered his ears...) All in all, it was a wonderful show. On the drive home, Jerry even said, "You know, Sesame Street Live is pretty cute." Awww.Okay -- I have a blogging question for all you bloggers/people who are waaay more computer-talented than me. Once I've added my images (pics) onto Blogger, if they are sideways (vertical), I can't get them aligned correctly. Any tips? I currently download my pics from my camera into Picture Motion Browser -- that's what came with my Sony camera. On that program I am able to align the pics correctly, but on Blogger they still come out sideways. Any thoughts???

3 comments:

Theresa Walker said...

Good question...I know that when I upload my pictures and rotate them, that it saves them like that on our computer. Hmm...

Jill said...

I upload all my pics to http://photobucket.com and do all my sizing and rotating there. Then just paste the code into my post. It sounds like more work, but it actually ends up being much faster.

Anonymous said...

i'm trying to put off the live kids' shows for a while...glad to hear it's not torture.

i switched to wordpress b/c i didn't think blogger was very user friendly.
michele thiessen